This post is just a reminder to follow the Urban Sketchers Manifesto listed below for our activities.
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation
(e.g. not from photographs or imagination).
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
- We support each other and draw together.
- We share our drawings online.
- We show the world, one drawing at a time.
Also note that sketches from figure drawing sessions, of posed models, or of still lifes are not permitted.
If you’re looking for ideas, we recommend checking out Terri’s recent post, which is filled with suggestions of what to sketch. Let’s try some out on Saturday!